DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Portugal (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/237329-portugal.html)

[email protected] March 12th 08 02:12 AM

Portugal

Anyone interested in a really beautiful place to vacation, should
check out Portugal. I think it is often overlooked by travelers, which
is actually a good thing. Here is a good website for anyone
interested.

http://www.seeportugal.org

RF March 13th 08 12:38 AM

Portugal

wrote:
Anyone interested in a really beautiful place to vacation, should
check out Portugal. I think it is often overlooked by travelers, which
is actually a good thing. Here is a good website for anyone
interested.

http://www.seeportugal.org

Yup and it has more than its fair share of crooks.

Over two years ago I had to give a customs deposit of about
$4,000 to a company
called Arnaud Logistics in Lisbon and they refused to return
it to me, after the
Customs authorized its release. I have complained to the
police, the US Embassy
and even had a lawyer there on the case. Nobody made any
progress.

Then I had an account at the Millennium bank in Sintra with
several thousand dollars.
After I left they refused to communicate with me and they
now seem to think they own
my balance of about $3,000

By all means, go there and enjoy the people but keep away
from businesses, except
maybe for your food and lodging.