Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stucco repair holes

My stucco is falling apart. I have one of those track homes built in
the last few years that they didn't do a good job of installing. It's
thin, was never cured well, etc. I have many holes from birds, balls
and weather; mostly golf ball sized or smaller. What is the best way
to patch this?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bryan" wrote in message
My stucco is falling apart. I have one of those track homes built in
the last few years that they didn't do a good job of installing. It's
thin, was never cured well, etc. I have many holes from birds, balls
and weather; mostly golf ball sized or smaller. What is the best way
to patch this?

premixed stucco patch. available in home depot in buckets.

Repairing holes in stucco walls (interior) [email protected] Home Repair 3 October 15th 07 03:47 AM
Patching Holes in Stucco [email protected] Home Repair 4 June 13th 06 08:07 PM
Stucco repair help mikeorb Home Repair 5 July 19th 05 07:57 PM
Stucco repair wischmid Home Repair 3 January 20th 05 04:10 AM
Synthetic Stucco Repair Mat Home Ownership 1 December 1st 04 02:02 AM