DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Are you fixing-up to Sell? Consider Selling Yourself. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/237166-you-fixing-up-sell-consider-selling-yourself.html)

[email protected] March 11th 08 02:23 AM

Are you fixing-up to Sell? Consider Selling Yourself.

It was well worth the EXTRA MONEY that I saved, and I paid back
the cost of all my repairs, remodeling, etc. on the house.
I am an ordinary housewife I had no specific experience regarding
selling my house, and since 1990 I have sold 10 houses FSBO, or
(For Sale by Owner). I never had 1 house sit on the market longer
than 3 months, every situation is different, but most people that
have the willingness to educate themselves, really CAN sell their
own house.
The time and money involved in selling yourself can be very minimal
if you educate yourself a little on the many ways you can keep the
costs down. Get some information on how to go about the process,
and go-for-it!
I wrote down this motto when I sold my first house, I still use it
today:
"DON'T WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN...MAKE THINGS HAPPEN".
If you would like more information or help related to this topic,
feel free to check out my blog.
http://sellbyowner-itsyourcash.blogspot.com/