Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Which Sharp Model? R4A73 or R5A43? (with photo link)

Hi all,

My customer has scrubbed the model number off the tag, but I've
narrowed it down to either a Sharp R-4A73 or R-5A43.

It needs a keypad, and one of them is going to be NLA, so if you have
a NOS or used one, I'd likely buy it.

In case you have this / these service manuals (or one of these ovens)
you could match it against my photo he
http://207.234.249.73/mwd/r4a73_or_r5a43.jpg

Thanks very much for any help.

William E. Miller, AS-EET
http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com
Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide $39.95
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

On Mar 10, 6:37*pm, William Miller wrote:
Hi all,

My customer has scrubbed the model number off the tag, but I've
narrowed it down to either a Sharp R-4A73 or R-5A43.

It needs a keypad, and one of them is going to be NLA, so if you have
a NOS or used one, I'd likely buy it.

In case you have this / these service manuals (or one of these ovens)
you could match it against my photo hehttp://207.234.249.73/mwd/r4a73_or_r5a43.jpg

Thanks very much for any help.

William E. Miller, AS-EET
http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com
Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide $39.95

wouldnt he be better off buying a new unit
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

wouldnt he be better off buying a new unit

Not in this case, unless the keypad turns out to be unavailable.

People are pretty surprised to find that microwaves are very often
economical to repair.

Most especially the good ones, including over the range types,
convection models, or types that people just seem to love.