Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Redwood Fence Question

I live in San Mateo and need two of my fences replaced.

Each fence is shared with the neighbor, side fence side neighbor, back fence
back neighbor.

One is 108 feet the other is 50 feet

I got a few quotes and it they all seem to recommend / quote good neighbor
board on board fences.

The materials the all seem to use are the same:

Posts 4x4x8, 4x4x10
Rails 2x4x8, 2x4x16
Kick Board 2x8x8
Fence Boards 1x8x5

Which of the above should be pressure treated? Just the posts and
kickboards? How about the rails?

Anything else I should look out for or request?