Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Opportunity to mack money.

Are You Looking to Escape the Rat Race, Climb Out of Debt and Start
Gaining Control of Your Life?

We've got the answer.

The Right Team to Help Get You into Profits Quickly

Joining the right team is paramount to your success. When you join our
team you will have access to some of the great leaders in our industry
that will help YOU build your business to heights you've never dreamed
of.

The Right System to Accelerate Your Efforts

Experts say that great companies and opportunities are "systems
dependent, not people dependent". This is so true in our case where
you will have complete access to all of the tools the leaders use to
create solid residual income.

The Right Products for Consistent Repeat Income

Our unique products have created a new category of products for our
industry. History has shown us that "category creator" products have
incredible opportunities for those who get in at the right time. This
IS the right time.

The Right Compensation Plan for Maximum Earnings

It is important to berewared well for your efforts and this company
has one of the highest payouts in the industry.

You owe it to yourself to get all of the details and decide for
yourself if this is right for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You mean I have an opportunity to get Mack's money???!!!

Oh, the shark has pretty teeth dear
And he shows em, pearly white
Just a jack knife has macheath dear
And he keeps it way out of sight

When that shark bites with his teeth, dear
Scarlet billows begin to spread
Fancy gloves though has macheath dear
So theres never, never a trace of red

On the sidewalk, one sunday morning
Lies a body, oozin life
Someones sneaking round the corner
Could that someone be mack the knife

From a tugboat, on the river going slow
A cement bag is dropping on down
You know that cement is for the weight dear
You can make a large bet mackies back in town

My man louis miller, he split the scene babe
After drawing out all the bread from his stash
Now macheath spends like a sailor
Do you suppose our boy, hes done something rash

Old satchmo, louis armstrong, bobby darrin
Did this song nice, lady ella too
They all sang it, with so much feeling
That old blue eyes, he aint gonna add nothing new

But with this big band, jumping behind me
Swinging hard, jack, I now I cant lose
When I tell you, all about mack the knife babe
Its an offer, you can never refuse

We got patrick williams, bill miller playing that piano
And this great big band, bringing up the rear
All the band cats, in this band now
They make the greatest sounds, youre ever gonna hear

Oh sookie taudry, jenny diver, polly peachum, old miss lulu brown

Hey the line forms, on the right dear
Now that macheaths back in town
Youd better lock your doors, and call the law
Because macheaths back in town