Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Atrium Windows Warranty in 1999

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:57:48 -0800 (PST), gwtx2
wrote:

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

Is that an Extended warranty?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 6, 1:57*pm, gwtx2 wrote:
Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

I think its a 3000 year warranty when installed by their lisenced
contractor, your warranty form is recieved back with proof of
purchase within 1 day, the house has not settled even 1mm. They must
be also perfectly Plumb, Level and Square not even out by 1mm. They
must be perfectly maintained, on scedule, with reciepts. All claims
must me mailed to Hihi province 110 buttho rd China. attn Mable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

Is that an Extended warranty?

No, just the standard vinyl window warranty. Their current insulated
glass warranty prorate is 2-10 years (0%), 11-15 years (50%),
16-25years (75%). I'm trying to find out this information for 1999
models.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 6, 2:56 pm, ransley wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:57 pm, gwtx2 wrote:

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

I think its a 3000 year warranty when installed by their lisenced
contractor, your warranty form is recieved back with proof of
purchase within 1 day, the house has not settled even 1mm. They must
be also perfectly Plumb, Level and Square not even out by 1mm. They
must be perfectly maintained, on scedule, with reciepts. All claims
must me mailed to Hihi province 110 buttho rd China. attn Mable.

Funny. Why don't you just delete this post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:06:01 -0800 (PST), gwtx2
wrote:

On Mar 6, 2:56 pm, ransley wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:57 pm, gwtx2 wrote:

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

I think its a 3000 year warranty when installed by their lisenced
contractor, your warranty form is recieved back with proof of
purchase within 1 day, the house has not settled even 1mm. They must
be also perfectly Plumb, Level and Square not even out by 1mm. They
must be perfectly maintained, on scedule, with reciepts. All claims
must me mailed to Hihi province 110 buttho rd China. attn Mable.

Funny. Why don't you just delete this post.

It really was funny!

Not, like you posting duplicates under different NYM's.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mar 6, 2:56 pm, ransley wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:57 pm, gwtx2 wrote:

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

I think its a 3000 year warranty when installed by their lisenced
contractor, your warranty form is recieved back with proof of
purchase within 1 day, the house has not settled even 1mm. They must
be also perfectly Plumb, Level and Square not even out by 1mm. They
must be perfectly maintained, on scedule, with reciepts. All claims
must me mailed to Hihi province 110 buttho rd China. attn Mable.

Funny. Why don't you just delete this post.

It really was funny!

Not, like you posting duplicates under different NYM's.

Glad you brought that up as I was not attempting to hide a duplicate
user name. I use one for email and the other for posting on the
groups. I accidentally was signed in on the email name when posting,
deleted it, signed in other other name and reposted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

gwtx2 writes:

Can someone tell me the warranty on Atrium Windows which were sold in
1999? Thanks.

Can you guess why you got all the funny replies?

That's right, you didn't give us much to go on.

To the careless reader, an "Atrium Window" is just a window
on your atrium.

After reading your post a second time, I got it, it's a brand name.
So I went to www.atrium.com and looked around. All I could find
was a "contact us" button. Go ahead and use it.

I have some Silverlake windows from HD. They come with a lifetime
warranty.

Good luck.
Posted to alt.home.repair

gwtx2 wrote:

Funny. Why don't you just delete this post.

It really was funny!

Not, like you posting duplicates under different NYM's.

Glad you brought that up as I was not attempting to hide a duplicate
user name. I use one for email and the other for posting on the
groups. I accidentally was signed in on the email name when posting,
deleted it, signed in other other name and reposted.

We also note you're using that horrid Google Groups web interface.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:53:54 -0800 (PST), gwtx2
wrote:

Not, like you posting duplicates under different NYM's.

Glad you brought that up as I was not attempting to hide a duplicate
user name. I use one for email and the other for posting on the
groups. I accidentally was signed in on the email name when posting,
deleted it, signed in other other name and reposted.

Get sassy with me, and you go on bland peas and carrots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:39:24 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

gwtx2 wrote:

Funny. Why don't you just delete this post.

It really was funny!

Not, like you posting duplicates under different NYM's.

Glad you brought that up as I was not attempting to hide a duplicate
user name. I use one for email and the other for posting on the
groups. I accidentally was signed in on the email name when posting,
deleted it, signed in other other name and reposted.

We also note you're using that horrid Google Groups web interface.

What's even worse is that horrid Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2900.3138
Posted to alt.home.repair

if the sealed glass has failed its cheap and easy to replace. in
pittsburgh you make a appointment with pittsburgh window and door,
take the sealed glass still in its frame in the morning, pick up about
4 pm all replaced. getting the frame apart is the main hassle, they do
it all the time so its easy for them.

the hassle is plugging the window while its out, easiest to do this in
the summer.....

my large 4 feet by 5 feet picture window went bad, probably from the
dogs jumping on it. 65 bucks took care of that.

my windows were supposed to be lifetime warrantied but reynolds got
out of the window business and the installing dealer disowned everyone
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

We also note you're using that horrid Google Groups web interface.

What's even worse is that horrid Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2900.3138

The only two alternatives seem to be Forte Agent and Thunderbird.

I'm uncomfortable using something with a vaguely French-sounding name and
Thunderbird is rumored to cause my cat to develop warts. And since neither
is a genuine Micros~1 product, I don't want to risk voiding my warranty.

Besides, if either product was any good, Micros~1 would have bought the
company.