Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete work

Recently I had my sinking concrete driveway jacked up, leveled and
filled underneath. Now there is a 1/2" step (instead of a 1.5" step),
3 feet long near the garage. What are the tools/procedure needed to
remove this step (a possible tripping hazard) and how can this be
done? What do I need to borrow/rent? I have a 25-gal air compressor,
if that helps.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 4, 4:10 pm, Phisherman wrote:
Recently I had my sinking concrete driveway jacked up, leveled and
filled underneath. Now there is a 1/2" step (instead of a 1.5" step),
3 feet long near the garage. What are the tools/procedure needed to
remove this step (a possible tripping hazard) and how can this be
done? What do I need to borrow/rent? I have a 25-gal air compressor,
if that helps.

I'd use a 4" cupped diamond grinding wheel..like a Hilti on my 4"
angle grinder.

You might be able to get one cheap on ebay or maybe a local rental
shop has one (or equal)

cheers
Bob

CONCRETE & MASONRY WORK DONE [email protected] Home Repair 1 February 12th 07 10:58 PM
Old Work electrical box in concrete wall northeast101 Home Repair 2 September 6th 06 04:25 PM
How to find person to repair bad concrete finish work Chuck Home Repair 2 July 9th 06 07:20 PM
concrete work kim Home Repair 3 March 12th 06 12:07 PM
How to Stiffen Concrete While Keeping Long Work Time? Jay Chan Home Repair 6 July 11th 03 03:46 AM