Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walvac Central Vacuum

I bought a townhouse that has a Black and Decker Walvac Model 719
central Vacuum in it. There are no hoses or accessories and the
previous owner also had no user guide for it. The vacuum unit seems to
work fine. I wanted to get some info on the system.

Does anyone have this system? What hoses and accessories can I buy for
it?

Thanks

Rich
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 3, 7:40�am, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
� � This should be a good start:

�http://builtinvacuum.com/help/black-decker.html

--
Joseph Meehan

�Dia 's Muire duit

wrote in message

I bought a townhouse that has a Black and Decker Walvac Model 719
central Vacuum in it. There are no hoses or accessories and the
previous owner also had no user guide for it. The vacuum unit seems to
work fine. I wanted to get some info on the system.

Does anyone have this system? What hoses and accessories can I buy for
it?

Thanks

Rich- Hide quoted text -

you will find its more work to haul around the hose and power head
than just push a regular sweeper, the only advantage to the central
vac is exhausting the air outdoors. althoiugh a hepa filter on a
regular vac is close.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Personally I find it easier, but each person has their preferences and
each home has a different set of issues.

--
Joseph Meehan

I find the central vac easier too unless using a top quality self propelled
upright. But they only work well on carpet.

Dia 's Muire duit

wrote in message
On Mar 3, 7:40?am, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:

you will find its more work to haul around the hose and power head
than just push a regular sweeper, the only advantage to the central
vac is exhausting the air outdoors. althoiugh a hepa filter on a
regular vac is close.

Posted to alt.home.repair

did ya happen to try google?

wrote in message
I bought a townhouse that has a Black and Decker Walvac Model 719
central Vacuum in it. There are no hoses or accessories and the
previous owner also had no user guide for it. The vacuum unit seems to
work fine. I wanted to get some info on the system.

Does anyone have this system? What hoses and accessories can I buy for
it?

Thanks

Rich

Solved: Central Vacuum had low suction and flow GMC Royale Home Repair 0 September 3rd 07 05:47 AM
Need info on Central Vacuum John Home Repair 16 July 19th 06 12:49 PM
Wanted to buy a central vacuum. Thinkvacuums did not want to sell me one! Grumman-581 Home Repair 0 April 6th 06 08:31 AM
Central vacuum system Ben Home Repair 1 March 9th 06 08:06 PM
New Central Vacuum System L M Home Repair 15 August 5th 05 02:06 PM