Posted to alt.home.repair

Default way

Most people realize that there is only one true God. Throughout
history, this one true God has appointed many good men to tell others
about Him so that humans everywhere may turn away from false gods and
worship Him alone. Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them) all
spoke about this one God and worshipped Him alone. In the Gospel
According to Matthew, 26:39 (King James Version) we are told that
Jesus 'fell on his face, and prayed' to God. And in the Gospel
According to John, 17:3, Jesus declares that the one he prayed to is
the only true God.

This very God speaks to us in these last days in His final Scripture
which He will safeguard from corruption. God announces in His book
good news to all those who believe in Him and do right. He says :
Surely those who say: 'Our Lord is Allah', and afterwards are upright,
the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear
good tidings of the Paradise which you are promised. We are your
protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter.
There you will have (all) that your souls desire, and there you will
have (all) for which you ask. A gift of welcome from the Forgiving,
the Merciful. (Qur'an 41:30-32). Those who believe and do good works
and believe in that which is revealed unto Muhammad - and it is the
truth from your Lord - He rids them of their ill-deeds and improves
their condition. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood
and because those who believe follow the truth from their Lord.
(Qur'an 47:2). Accept this invitation, therefore, and enjoy a life of
peace and satisfaction on earth, then everlasting life in God's
paradise. The true scripture promises all this to those who choose no
other god except the One True God who was worshipped by Abraham,
Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them). The truth has now
come to you from your Lord! Won't you accept it?

An article of One Minute Messages, written by Brother Abdarraouf
Shakir.
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 2/28/2008 5:36 PM said the following:
snip

No Way!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

way to go, Muhammed who butt ****s the pig named allah
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:36:22 GMT, "Clot" wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
swaar wrote:
the only true God.

Then there was Mohammed, Joseph Smith, and Ron L. Hubbard.

Jim Jones

Heck, God speaks to me every week in the guise of Jehovah Witnesses
who come to my door!

Just keep them that side of The Pond! I've not not had to restrain Rover
from them at the door for a good few months. Maybe they leave signs like
tramps used to do that say "a good house" or "don't go near this one" ?

Solution: Open door nude with a dozen donuts and two cups off coffee!!

--
Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
swaar wrote:
the only true God.

Then there was Mohammed, Joseph Smith, and Ron L. Hubbard.

Jim Jones

Heck, God speaks to me every week in the guise of Jehovah Witnesses
who come to my door!

Just keep them that side of The Pond! I've not not had to restrain
Rover from them at the door for a good few months. Maybe they leave
signs like tramps used to do that say "a good house" or "don't go
near this one" ?

Solution: Open door nude with a dozen donuts and two cups off coffee!!

Oh brilliant, that really made me chuckle, thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:03:39 -0500, willshak
wrote:

on 2/28/2008 5:36 PM said the following:
snip

No Way!

Hey, I was going to say that.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:02:18 GMT, "Clot" wrote:

I had thought of painting a large lighthouse at the end of my driveway
with the international sign for not allowed, the red circle with the
diagonal line through it.

Wouldn't that mean "No lighthouses"?

That's a beacon; they'd be at your door in droves if you did that!

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 2/28/2008 8:24 PM mm said the following:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:02:18 GMT, "Clot" wrote:

I had thought of painting a large lighthouse at the end of my driveway
with the international sign for not allowed, the red circle with the
diagonal line through it.

Wouldn't that mean "No lighthouses"?

Yes, but I meant Watchtower. I just forgot what it was called and
looked like.

That's a beacon; they'd be at your door in droves if you did that!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair
a a is offline

willshak wrote:
on 2/28/2008 5:36 PM said the following:
snip

No Way!

Schwing!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Of those, which encourage you to pray to God to know the truth of the
message?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Actually, any that does NOT claim to have exclusive access to the truth. Or
the message. Or that requires any intermediary between myself and the God
of my choosing. That lets out many "religions", including the LDS. It's
all in the Bible, should you care to start your journey.

Steve