Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Information about AireServ heating/cooling?

I just wanted to know if anyone has had any negative (or positive)
experiences with Aire Serv. The second part of my question is if
anyone
can tell me what the "automatic regulation" part of a heating system
would be. THe repair man told me it was some kind of a computer part
that is about $400 to replace. Apparently, I don't have a pilot
light. I wanted to look this stuff up before committing to the
company.

Heating cooling problem JD Home Repair 8 February 15th 08 02:17 AM
Heating/Cooling Recommendations... Widdy Home Repair 3 December 1st 07 09:14 PM
heating and cooling questions Mark Modrall Home Repair 4 July 30th 06 05:55 PM
New Central Heating and Cooling [email protected] Home Repair 9 May 6th 05 02:19 AM
Those 8 ft. heating/cooling registers from the '50s Bob(but not that Bob) Home Repair 2 April 25th 05 03:57 PM