Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creosote in flue

Haw do I get rid of creosote in my stainless steel flue, it is baked on and
a brush will not remove it. I was burning wood with stove shut up too much.
I tried log for remov9ing creosote but it did not do anything, some one must
have a cure for it. Wayne

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wayne Langille" wrote in message
Haw do I get rid of creosote in my stainless steel flue, it is baked on
and a brush will not remove it. I was burning wood with stove shut up too
much. I tried log for remov9ing creosote but it did not do anything, some
one must have a cure for it. Wayne

I would call in a chimney sweep. That's their job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wayne Langille" wrote in message
Haw do I get rid of creosote in my stainless steel flue, it is baked on
and a brush will not remove it. I was burning wood with stove shut up too
much. I tried log for remov9ing creosote but it did not do anything, some
one must have a cure for it. Wayne

Scraper

I thin coating of well burn creosote is not much of a problem. Get the easy
stuff often though.