Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Briggs and Stratton enjoys crippling its employees!

Hello all,
Just wanted to let everybody know that by buying Briggs and Stratton
products, you are supporting one of the most unsafe companies in
America. I am a former employee(I quit!), after they had repeatedly
let me know how they do not care how unsafe they are or how many
americans they kill. They only operate in certain states because the
laws in those states protect them from criminal charges from the way
they operate their company.
Please...if you care about America...do not buy their products!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Folks:

What's this? An anonymous libel on the Internet?
Made by self-proclaimed People In The Know?

Shocking.

Remember, folks. When you mow your lawn, you mow with Osama.

A P

Posted to alt.home.repair

soon B&S will move production to foreign countries where environmental
and worker saftety doesnt matter...
Posted to alt.home.repair

George wrote:

What I want is a good product at a good price. If you interfere with
the company that provides these things, you are my enemy.

For sure, cheap is a good thing at any cost and safety means less
profits.
Too bad we couldn't go back to the old days where coal barons where
safety was unheard of and when there was an accident they simply left
the dead bodies of their employees on the front porch of the company
owned shack they lived in.

Well, where else would they leave them?

I think that shows more compassion for the loved ones left behind than
simply putting the corpses in the dumpster.