Posted to alt.politics.economics,ca.politics,soc.veterans,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default VIDEO: SHANTY TOWNS FORMING IN U.S.

On Feb 24, 10:44*pm, (-) wrote:
http://www.halturnershow.com/

VIDEO: *SHANTY TOWNS FORMING IN U.S.
MIDDLE CLASS WHITES BEING LEFT DESTITUTE; READY TO BE RECRUITED BY. . . . ME!!

* * * *http://www.youtube.com/v/jmeHiFZUWtE&rel=1

As the economic collapse in the USA continues, one of the natural results is
homeless middle class people. These are EXACTLY the type of people I can
recruit to retaliate against the people who caused this economic collapse and
I am recruiting!

Think about it: Hundreds and hundreds of displaced, angry Whites in every
large city and every state within the USA, being told "Your own federal
politicians did this to you. . . . AND HERE'S WHERE THEY LIVE. . . . .:"

Imagine hundreds and hundreds of these people being systematically and
deliberately incited into revenge. Do you think that might foment violence? A
revolt? HMMMMMM; could be!

Think I can't - or won't? Think again!

In the video above, more than 350 families are living in third-world
condidtions. They have no electric. No running water except for two garden
hoses to share among all 350. Oh, and bathrooms. . . . . 6 outhouses . . . . .
to share among more than 350 people!

Think they might get violently angry about these conditions? Think they might
pay attention to a guy like me? I do! In fact, I'll let you in on a little
secret: They're already paying attention. Oh, and another thing: Almost every
one of them own guns and have those guns "available."

One way or another, government-types are going to play ball with me and do
what I think is necessary to fix this country or put themselves at greater and
greater risk of having change IMPOSED upon them.

Sooner or later, my efforts will reach "critical mass." At that point, it
won't be government's choice to play ball. You folks in Washington would do
well to re-think how you deal with me. The clock is ticking and I am playing
for keeps.

Posted to alt.politics.economics,ca.politics,soc.veterans,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote
(-) wrote

http://www.halturnershow.com/

VIDEO: SHANTY TOWNS FORMING IN U.S.
MIDDLE CLASS WHITES BEING LEFT DESTITUTE;
READY TO BE RECRUITED BY.
. . . ME!!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

http://www.youtube.com/v/jmeHiFZUWtE&rel=1

As the economic collapse in the USA continues,

You wouldnt know what a real economic collapse was if one bit you on your lard arse.

one of the natural results is homeless middle class people.

Only the fools actually stupid enough to sign up for what they couldnt possibly afford.

These are EXACTLY the type of people I can recruit to
retaliate against the people who caused this economic collapse

Nope. If they are homeless, they wont be reading your ****, stupid.

and I am recruiting!

Well whoopy ****ing do.

Plenty of other ****wits tried that, and ended up dead.

Imagine hundreds and hundreds of these people being systematically
and deliberately incited into revenge. Do you think that might
foment violence? A revolt? HMMMMMM; could be!

Plenty of other ****wits tried that, and ended up dead.

Think I can't - or won't? Think again!

You're always welcome to end up dead too.

In the video above, more than 350 families are living in third-world condidtions.

You wouldnt know what real third world conditions were if they bit you on your lard arse.

They have no electric.

So they cant read your ****. Funny that.

No running water except for two garden hoses to share among all 350. Oh, and
bathrooms. . . . . 6 outhouses . . . . . to share among more than 350 people!

In the real third world they dont even have ****houses, they **** out in the open, ****wit.

Think they might get violently angry about these conditions?

Who cares ?

Think they might pay attention to a guy like me?

Nope, they cant even see your ****.

Didnt save all the other ****wits in the past.

Thats what all those dead ****wits claimed too.

They did that decades ago. Thats how all those dead ****wits ended up dead.

The clock is ticking and I am playing for keeps.

You're always welcome to end up dead too.

Posted to alt.politics.economics,ca.politics,soc.veterans,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Feb 25, 3:11 am, wrote:
On Feb 24, 10:44 pm, (-) wrote:

VIDEO: SHANTY TOWNS FORMING IN U.S.
MIDDLE CLASS WHITES BEING LEFT DESTITUTE; READY TO BE RECRUITED BY. . . . ME!!

It's happening to all races, and it's mostly WHITE politicians and
corporate owners who let conditions deteriorate to the point that ****
like this can happen. Funny that

flush white supremacist bull****
Posted to alt.politics.economics,ca.politics,soc.veterans,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

[...]