DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SCAM WARNING (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/234599-re-scam-warning.html)

successn08 February 21st 08 04:12 PM

SCAM WARNING

Have you ever been scammed?
See how this stay at home mom beat the scammers and MORE THAN TRIPLED
HER INCOME IN 30 DAYS!!

TESTIMONIAL
I joined on the 27th of February and took a couple of weeks to get my
advertising in place and from the 16th of March my sales started and
haven't stopped. It has been such a blessing. I am now averaging
over a sale a day. By the grace of God I have had 50 sales in 7
weeks. It is wonderful to finally be in the right place at the right
time-and most importantly, finally being a part of the right team.

Thank You!!

Jeannie Looman-Stay at home mom supporting 3 children still at home!

Watch the movie...go to http://drsuccess08.com