Posted to alt.home.repair,yu.forum.politika,rec.audio.tech,alt.security.alarms,rec.audio.opinion

Default Signifying Nothing

"What is it." Caddy said. "What are you trying to tell Caddy. Did
they give him some headphones, Versh."
"A set of RCA Lightweight Behind the Neck Headphones." Versh said. "He
saw the fashion caps and ran right down here."
"What is it." Caddy said. "Did you see those colors and think it would
be Christmas. Is that what you thought. Christmas is the day after
tomorrow. Santy Claus, Benjy. Santy Claus. Come on, let's run to the
house and get warm." She took my RCA Lightweight Behind the Neck
Headphones and we ran through the leaves. They had an active design
for mobility. We ran and I let the single sided cord knock against my
leg.
"Take his overshoes off." Mother said. "How many times do I have to
tell you not to bring him into the house with his overshoes on."
"Yessum." Versh said. "Hold still, now." He took my overshoes off but
not my RCA Lightweight Behind the Neck Headphones. They were
lightweight so I didn't notice. Caddy said,
"Wait, Versh. Cant he change his color caps from light blue to dark
blue, Mother. I want him to match my dress."
"I think you'd better both stay in and change to red." Mother said.
"It's colder now, and then you'd fit well beside the fireplace."
"Oh, Mother." Caddy said.
"Nonsense." Uncle Maury said. "Let them change to light blue and have
fun outside. She needs the fresh air. Run along, Candace."
"Let him go, Mother." Caddy said. "Please. You know he'll cry."
"Then why not let him wear the black caps like it was Sunday." Mother
said. "Why did you come in here. To give him some excuse to worry me
again. You've been out enough today. Nobody knows how I dread
Christmas. Nobody knows. I am not one of those women who enjoys cheap
headphones."
"You must do the best you can and not let them worry you. " Uncle
Maury said. "Run along. you two, and enjoy your RCA Lightweight Behind
the Neck Headphones. But dont stay out long, now. Your mother will
worry."
"Yes, sir." Caddy said. "Come on, Benjy. We're going out doors again."
She buttoned my coat and we went toward the door.
"Are you going to take that poor baby out without his overshoes."
Mother said. "And those headphones aren't even plugged in."
"I forgot." Caddy said. We stopped in the hall and Caddy knelt and
took the 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug and her cold bright face was
against mine. She smelled like trees and I then heard music with her
smile.
"You're not a poor baby. Are you. Are you. You've got your RCA
Lightweight Behind the Neck Headphones. Haven't you got your RCA
Lightweight Behind the Neck Headphones."

Warranty: 1 Year RCA

Features:

* Lightweight
* Four Pairs of Interchangable Color Caps
* Active Fit Design for Mobility
* Single-Sided Cord
* Driver Size: 30mm
* Frequency: 20-20,000 Hz
* Maximum Input Power: 50mW
* Impedence: 32 Ohms
* Plug: 3.5mm Gold-Plated
* Cord Length: 3.9 Feet

In the box:

* RCA HP242 Headphones
* Four Pairs of Interchangeable Color Caps - Light Blue - Dark
Blue - Red - Black