DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Follow-up thanks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/234261-follow-up-thanks.html)

mm February 19th 08 03:06 AM

Follow-up thanks

BTW, thanks again for the advice 3 months ago on draining the pipes,
and adding anti-freeze to the traps and toilets. I was up all night
and had to leave for the airport at 1, and at about 12, it only took
maybe 15 minutes to do 8 traps, one after the other. I must admit I
didn't do the clothes or dishwasher. Maybe I should have. It turns
out I didn't stay the extra month, and nothing got that cold by new
years day anyhow. But I was very glad I had done it and could stay
another month or two if I had had to, wihout worrying about this.