Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pool filters

I need new cartridges for my pool filter . I found this web sight
http://www.poolfilters.biz/index.php The brand of the filter is Aquakleen.
The cost for both cartridges is about $630. the Aquakleen is about $400 for
both that's quiet bit cheaper so I'm wondering if there any good. Has anyone
tried Aquakleen filters?