DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where is the igniter of a weather king furnace (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/233958-where-igniter-weather-king-furnace.html)

needhelponrepair February 16th 08 06:01 PM

Where is the igniter of a weather king furnace

We know that the furnace has a faulty igniter and we purchansed a
replacement. BUt , don;t know where in the furnace is acutally is..
cannot find it after i open the main case.

please help

jamesgangnc[_2_] February 16th 08 07:48 PM

Where is the igniter of a weather king furnace

Follow the gas line. It should go through an electric cntrol andthen to the
burners. The ignitor will be on one end or the other of the line of burner
nozzles.