Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This is Mohammad

Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:07:24 -0800 (PST), dawa-dawa
wrote:

Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

That's not true. Mohammed lives 6 doors down from me and he drives a
blue Chevy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

That's not true. *Mohammed lives 6 doors down from me and he drives a
blue Chevy.

Someone said they bought a Teddy Bear for $5.
And named it ......... you guessed it, Mxxxxmed!
Then they sold it for $10.
Question is did they make a prophet?

PS. Know several Muhamads, couple of them are Indian truck drivers in
Middle East.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:43:36 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:07:24 -0800 (PST), dawa-dawa
wrote:

Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
httppp://mohammad.islamway.com//

That's not true. Mohammed lives 6 doors down from me and he drives a
blue Chevy.

Actually, he his in Federal prison!! Check your sources.

--
Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I think when they did that, the English citizen teacher got beheaded.

Not so. I am concerned that you issue such "information". Does nothing to
help us all get along.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2971369.ece

Posted to alt.home.repair

dawa-dawa wrote:
Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Do you have a picture? Or a drawing?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:07:24 -0800 (PST), dawa-dawa wrote:

Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Mohammed the pedophile and murderer.

Question, why are Muslims across the world having visions of Isa (Jesus)
directing them to the Christian Jesus? Why did an entire village in
Algeria have visions the same night teaching them the Christian Jesus by
Jesus Himself, just like Saul/Paul did?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:00:08 GMT, Mike Dobony
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:07:24 -0800 (PST), dawa-dawa wrote:

Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Mohammed the pedophile and murderer.

Question, why are Muslims across the world having visions of Isa (Jesus)
directing them to the Christian Jesus? Why did an entire village in
Algeria have visions the same night teaching them the Christian Jesus by
Jesus Himself, just like Saul/Paul did?

And why do none of these entities (Mohammed, Jesus, etc...) appear in
reality, but only in people's imagination?
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
dawa-dawa wrote:
Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Do you have a picture? Or a drawing?

His likeness:

http://static.flickr.com/48/140410150_a150dc67ca.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:47:33 -0500, Frank
frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
dawa-dawa wrote:
Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Do you have a picture? Or a drawing?

His likeness:

http://static.flickr.com/48/140410150_a150dc67ca.jpg

And here's a picture of God:
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com/graphics/God.jpg
--
"All your western theologies, the whole mythology of them,
are based on the concept of God as a senile delinquent."

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

HeyBub wrote:
dawa-dawa wrote:
Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Do you have a picture? Or a drawing?

His likeness:

http://static.flickr.com/48/140410150_a150dc67ca.jpg

And here's a picture of God:
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com/graphics/God.jpg

That is NOT a picture of God! God is an old white guy in a robe. Or
maybe a youngish looking white guy with a beard and blue eyes.
Sometimes he has a yellow circle hovering over his head.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:07:24 -0800 (PST), dawa-dawa wrote:

Who is this person??
This is Mohammad
http://mohammad.islamway.com//

Mohammed the pedophile and murderer.

Question, why are Muslims across the world having visions of Isa (Jesus)
directing them to the Christian Jesus? Why did an entire village in
Algeria have visions the same night teaching them the Christian Jesus by
Jesus Himself, just like Saul/Paul did?

Maybe it was infected rye grain? I hear that ergot infected grain can
cause hallucinations.