Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spring! Time For Love And New Beginnings

Prepare, prepare, prepare! The horizon screams of spring and the
budding trees, tulips poking their head above the soil and thoughts of
romance and love fill our hearts and minds. Are you ready for what
awaits you? Well, if not, we need to get started right away!

First things first, get your house in order, no I am not talking about
the dwelling in which you reside, I am referring to the temple (your
body, mind and soul) of all existence! Time to throw out all
preconceived notions of what the other sex is looking for and re-
create the person you are, the person you want to be!

Put that smile to work, make eye contact, approach a stranger (be
careful), strike up a conversation, and take the initiative for the
new beginning you want to have this year! There is no happiness
greater than that which is within you, and love evolves from loving
oneself.

Next, get out of that house, off that couch, turn off the TV, and
enjoy the world around you. Open your eyes to the beauty of your
surroundings and look in amazement how everything changes so rapidly.
You are like a flower in spring, let your heart bloom, outstretch your
arms and let go of that wall you have been holding up. Update your
profile to reflect your newfound understanding of yourself, express
your heart, your desires and watch life explode before you. Build it
and they will come!

The flowerbed has always been there, but like any growing thing it
needs to be nurtured and cultivated. Till your garden, pluck out the
weeds, and blossom into a heart open to love and friendship. Be open
to all possibilities, it is more than opening your heart, you must

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Dat...0925/9955.html