DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/233777-death-notice-nanaimo-bc-resident-patrick-michael-sullivan-dies.html)

BREAKING NEWS! February 14th 08 09:12 PM

DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies

This is Carla Sullivan, sister of Patrick Sullivan. I am writing for
Patrick's friends and family and fellow newsgroups posters. I am sorry to
report that Patrick Michael Sullivan has been killed in a cougar attack on
Vancouver Island. Patrick was a long time poster and a subscriber to the
newsgroup alt.home.repair.

All my best,
-Carla

http://patrick-michael-sullivan.blogspot.com/

The news article is below.

"Cougar Attack Kills Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan"

The first cougar attacks of the year have taken the life of Nanaimo BC
resident named Patrick Michael Sullivan, as he was walking off his Mt.
Benson Street property.

16 cougars from the nearby Bowen Park attacked Sullivan and dragged him into
the bushes where he was devoured by the hungry cats.

Wildlife officials say this is not uncommon in Nanaimo during the month of
January. "This happens every year in Nanaimo. Those God damned cougars come
down from the hills and eat everything in sight. Nothing is safe. Not even
the police."

Wildlife officers have stepped up patrols in the Mt. Benson St. area to ward
off further attacks.

Last year, 450 people in Nanaimo were killed by gangs of roving cougars who
attacked and ate everything from house cats to parrots.

In 2007, lion tamers from west Africa were flown to Nanaimo to help deal
with the wild cats. 14 of those lion tamers suffered serious injuries and 9
were killed trying to round up the dangers beasts.

Tom Collins of the BC Ministry of Wildlife said the year 2008 is expected to
be the worst yet for cougar attacks in Nanaimo. Collins stated the snowpack
in the mountains surrounding Nanaimo is especially high this year, forcing
the cougars to seek food at lower elevations. Collins said, "The snow's too
deep up there for the cougars to dig for rabbits, hence Sullivan..."

Funeral arrangements for Patrick Michael Sullivan are being made and will be
held Sam's Funeral Home on Newcastle Street in Nanaimo.

Donations to the World Wildlife Federation are requested in lieu of flowers.

-Scott Simpson, Nanaimo Star Weekly ©

Bob F February 14th 08 10:57 PM

DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies

"Last year, 450 people in Nanaimo were killed by gangs of roving cougars"?????

I don't think so. Is there any truth in this posting? Probably not.

Oren[_2_] February 14th 08 11:05 PM

DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:57:23 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

I don't think so. Is there any truth in this posting? Probably not.

Ever heard of Cougars running together in numbers of 16? Probably not.
--
Oren

Oren[_2_] February 14th 08 11:37 PM

wrote:

I don't think so. Is there any truth in this posting? Probably not.

Ever heard of Cougars running together in numbers of 16? Probably not.

You geniuses should go to the blogspot link provided in the original post.

Break the jest down for us; since you visited.

--
Oren

Charles February 14th 08 11:55 PM

DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies

The Internet provides the latest medium for graffiti.

Oren[_2_] February 15th 08 12:04 AM

DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies

http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

--
Oren

clot February 15th 08 01:19 AM

wrote:

I don't think so. Is there any truth in this posting? Probably
not.

Ever heard of Cougars running together in numbers of 16? Probably
not.

You geniuses should go to the blogspot link provided in the
original post.

Break the jest down for us; since you visited.

You really need to check it out for yourself. It's at least mildly
amusing.

Each to their own, I thought a bore.

Harry K February 15th 08 03:52 AM

wrote:

I don't think so. Is there any truth in this posting? Probably not.

Ever heard of Cougars running together in numbers of 16? Probably not.

You geniuses should go to the blogspot link provided in the original post.

So I should go to some link given in an obvious lying post to see what
is there? You must be dumber than I thought.

Harry K

The Patrick Michael Sullivan UCM Repost Project March 10th 08 10:03 PM

Uberkook Patrick Michael Sullivan is alive and "BREAKING WIND" by

(followup set to alt.usenet.stalker; reposted as part of The UCM Project only;
replied to in this group only as Sullivan's kookery has been responded to here)

Patrick Michael Sullivan is attempting to keyword-load Google searches with
nonsense.

Refer to Sullivan's posts where he admits it:

Sullivan is hoping that by posting stupid articles about himself, it will somehow
muddy any research into his relentless internet abuse.

The kook/spammer Patrick Michael Sullivan is still very much alive, and awaiting
trial in the BCSC for cyber stalking.

As Patrick Michael Sullivan continues to carry out smear and harassment campaigns
against emotionally vulnerable persons, including those posting on support
newsgroups: this article is being reposted solely for and in the public interest.

From: "BREAKING NEWS!"
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: DEATH NOTICE - Nanaimo BC Resident Patrick Michael Sullivan Dies
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:12:53 -0800

[...]

The Paddlestop UCM (you see 'em) Project is creating a single point and click
posting history for the net abuse of the monstrous nym-shifting cyber stalker,
Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo, Canada.

http://quisquamquodpanton.info/paddles/pmspedo.html

http://geocities.com/pms_kook

*** Note: Patrick Michael Sullivan has abused anonymous remailers to
disrupt groups, and to harass, stalk and libel his victims. ***