Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for this type of canister light

Hi, I found this canister light on the web and am wondering where I
can purchase them in the US. I am in the LA area.

http://www.millslighting.com/htmls/co_canister_dt.htm

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hi, I found this canister light on the web and am wondering where I
can purchase them in the US. I am in the LA area.

http://www.millslighting.com/htmls/co_canister_dt.htm

Thanks

Dip **** --

What part of the answers you received in response to your posting of
this same question on 11 Feb 2008 at 10:12 PM didn't you understand?

See below:

wrote:

Hi, can anyone advise where I can purchase canister lights like these
shown in this Canadian URL?

http://www.millslighting.com/htmls/co_canister_dt.htm

I am located in LA area.

Thanks

See the little tab on the web site that says "Contact Us". Open the
tab, and look at
both the "800 " phone number and the E mail form for the company.

Contact the company by phone or E mail and ask the company the same question
that you posted here.