Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stripping wall papaer

"Jimmie D" wrote in message
My son accidentally put his foot through the bathroom ceiling while he was
up in the attic.
I didnt think it would be such a big job until I got started. I realized I
would have to remove the wallpaper but this was going to happen soon
anyway. What I didnt know was how difficult it would be. I tried enzyme
strippers

Get "WP Chomp". Peel off the first "layer" of wallpaper, then brush/roll
that stuff on, wait about 2 minutes & peel the sheet off. Don't let it dry
in place otherwise you'll have to redo the procedure.

http://www.esiclean.com/prodfamily.asp?prodFam=3

This stuff also works on peeling up lineoleum put down on plywood....