Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bosch nexxt 500 washer

is anyone familiar with the round metal plate on a bosch nexxt 500 washer, located on
bottom right side of the front panel ?

the owners manual makes no mention of it and I'm speculating it may be some kind of
lint filter clearing access portal but have not managed to pry the plate off for fear
of damaging or denting it.

anyone know?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 10, 11:19 am, "Mary" wrote:
is anyone familiar with the round metal plate on a bosch nexxt 500 washer, located on
bottom right side of the front panel ?

the owners manual makes no mention of it and I'm speculating it may be some kind of
lint filter clearing access portal but have not managed to pry the plate off for fear
of damaging or denting it.

On an LG, there's a filter and a small hose that has to be emptied
every month or so. It drains a little water that the pump can't get
out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 10, 11:19 am, "Mary" wrote:
is anyone familiar with the round metal plate on a bosch nexxt 500 washer, located on
bottom right side of the front panel ?

the owners manual makes no mention of it and I'm speculating it may be some kind of
lint filter clearing access portal but have not managed to pry the plate off for fear
of damaging or denting it.

anyone know?

I don't know, but did you try calling Bosch? Here is the number:
1-800-944-2904
Posted to alt.home.repair

hi

We have the Bosch 500 series on the washer, the grey molding on the
insdie has a type of ring on it , ours came off , any one know a trick
to get it back on??
Nancy