Posted to alt.home.repair
Fun Fun is offline

Default very important for your life...

Hi there ...

Thank you for reading this message .

Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
answers for them?
Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
below:

Islamhouse.com website for spreading Islam in the different world's
languages: Holy Quran, Books, Audio, Articles, Fatawa, Video

Islam Question and Answer

Islamtoday.Com

Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam,
Muslims, & the Quran

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?p...eb5324d19c1609

You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
This is MOHAMMAD

And:
http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules...&bookno=378 7

Also you can see this wonderful site :

Science, Islam and Muslims/

If you have other questions you can send them to :
Yahoo! or www.com -- the web starts here

Or you can ask in this site:
http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

http://www.beconvinced.com

thetruereligion.org - Offline

http://www.it-is-truth.org

Discover Islam

lordswrds.com

SULTAN ISLAMIC LINKS, Discover Islam, Muslim people, Holy Quran and
Islamic Religion

cPanel(R)

http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

Lord's Words

If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:

***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
and also that this religion is completely different from what is
portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
Thank you for your time