Posted to alt.home.repair

Default {ergo Floor Squeak

Hi;

I have a pergo floor that was installed about ten years ago. It
squeaks pretty bad. I climbed under the crawl space and didnt see any
gaps or movement where the plywood attaches to the floor joists. Any
idea how I might go about fixing this?

Thanks
Pat
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:09:55 -0800 (PST), komobu
wrote:

Hi;

I have a pergo floor that was installed about ten years ago. It
squeaks pretty bad. I climbed under the crawl space and didnt see any
gaps or movement where the plywood attaches to the floor joists. Any
idea how I might go about fixing this?

Thanks
Pat

The plywood might be installed to close together and you can't see the
squeak!
Oren

safe way to get rid of a squeak from a cot? [email protected] UK diy 10 September 17th 07 09:24 PM
Hardwoor flooring squeak car crash Home Repair 1 November 26th 06 05:38 AM
Squeak in floor jeffc Home Repair 5 May 23rd 05 01:43 AM
HP Ergo 1600 monitor schematic? John Mackesy Electronics Repair 0 May 12th 05 06:31 AM
Floor squeak and joist bracing Axial Home Repair 2 August 31st 04 02:41 PM