DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Need Bosch "Litheon" batteries cheap? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/232387-ot-need-bosch-litheon-batteries-cheap.html)

John Doe February 2nd 08 06:41 PM

OT Need Bosch "Litheon" batteries cheap?

On Amazon.com, search for "BAT411". Apparently they are selling a
pair of new BAT411 batteries through a third-party merchant for $30
(US) total. There is one left. They charged my card and provided an
estimated reception date but I haven't found a tracking number.
Looks like a great deal?

Good luck.

Dr. Hardcrab February 2nd 08 08:50 PM

"John Doe" wrote in message

On Amazon.com, search for "BAT411". Apparently they are selling a
pair of new BAT411 batteries through a third-party merchant for $30
(US) total. There is one left. They charged my card and provided an
estimated reception date but I haven't found a tracking number.
Looks like a great deal?

Good luck.

or the 23 listed on eBay....