DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tecumseh Snowblower running to slow?? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/232322-tecumseh-snowblower-running-slow.html)

John Flemming February 2nd 08 10:49 AM

Tecumseh Snowblower running to slow??

I am running an 11 horse Tecumseh engine on my blower and I notice that it is not
performing as well as some of the smaller blowers in the neighborhood.

I think its being governed a little to slow. How do you adjust the governed speed?????

Thanks
JF

ransley February 2nd 08 11:05 AM

On Feb 2, 4:49*am, John Flemming wrote:
I am running an 11 horse Tecumseh engine on my blower and I notice that it is not
performing as well as some of the smaller blowers in the neighborhood.

I think its being governed a little to slow. How do you adjust the governed speed?????

Thanks
JF

Use a tachometer first, 4 strokes sound slower than 2 stroke motors