DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/232315-diesel-fuel-home-fuel-oil-furnace.html)

JR Ewing[_2_] May 15th 19 02:31 PM

diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace?

On 5/15/19 7:14 AM, wrote:
ATTN:

I am KOBUSHKA DMITRY LEONIDOVICH the M.D to "VOLGAHIMPRODUKT" OIL/GAS. We are a certified and authorized mandate that supply Oil and Gas products to buyers.

D2, D6, JP54,A1 EN590, M100, GASOLINE, FUEL OIL, ULTRA-LOW-SULFUR DIESEL, AVAILABLE ON SELLER TANK FOB ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON. Contact information for offer

Email:

Tel/WhatsApp: +7 968 040 5744
Skype: Voilgas

BEST REGARDS

DMITRY

I need 5 gallons of fuel oil.Â* How much delivered to my can?

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= May 16th 19 09:22 PM

diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace?

JR Ewing posted for all of us...

On 5/15/19 7:14 AM, wrote:
ATTN:

I am KOBUSHKA DMITRY LEONIDOVICH the M.D to "VOLGAHIMPRODUKT" OIL/GAS. We are a certified and authorized mandate that supply Oil and Gas products to buyers.

D2, D6, JP54,A1 EN590, M100, GASOLINE, FUEL OIL, ULTRA-LOW-SULFUR DIESEL, AVAILABLE ON SELLER TANK FOB ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON. Contact information for offer

Email:

Tel/WhatsApp: +7 968 040 5744
Skype: Voilgas

BEST REGARDS

DMITRY

I need 5 gallons of fuel oil.* How much delivered to my can?

Bend over here it comes, free delivery.

--
Tekkie

[email protected] November 24th 19 01:43 AM

diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace?

Richmond va. Charges 3.00 a gal heating oil while on road diesel is 2.69 a gal. You do the math.

[email protected] November 24th 19 01:46 AM

diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace?

Both fuels are #2. So go with which ever is cheaper.