DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   kitchen cabinets in bathroom (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/232163-re-kitchen-cabinets-bathroom.html)

BETA-33 January 31st 08 10:10 PM

kitchen cabinets in bathroom

I just went through this. I think the kitchen base cabinets are a little
higher too. The supplier I used said a lot of people are going with the
higher (kitchen-style) base cabinets in baths.

wrote in message
I am looking around for cabinets to make a vanity in my bathroom.There
are a lot more avaliable options useing kitchen cabinets instead of
bathroom cabinets.The only differance I can see are kitchen cabinets
are 3 inches deeper.3 inches doesnt seem to be a big deal--but maybe I
am missing something.Anyone have any experience on this?
Thanks