Posted to alt.home.repair, yu.forum.politika, rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio, rec.food.cooking

Default Contact for Validation

The Camelot Group,
Operators of The National Lottery.
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD.

WINNING NOTIFICATION
The Camelot Group UK, organizers of The National Lottery wishes to
inform you that the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery
international program held on the 30th of f January 2008. Your mail
account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of Eight
hundred and ninty-one thousand, nine hundred and thirty-four Great
Britain pounds (£891,934.00 pounds sterlings) . This is from a total
cash prize of £4,459,670.00 shared amongst the (5) lucky winners in
this category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web through computer balloting system drawn from over
100,000 names database, union associations and corporate bodies that
are listed online. The Camelot Group, operators of the United Kingdom
National Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators
(IAGR).

All winning must be claimed not later than 14 working days from this
notification. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To begin your claim, please contact your Claims Agent, from the
Oversea Winners Processing Department:Mr Fred Martin,

Tel:+44-7031-9491-64, Tel:+44-7011-1275-22
Note below your winning details:
Ticket Nº: 22-1356-4096-988
File REF Nº.: UKL/74-A0802742007
BATCH Nº.: 2007UKL-01

***IMPORTANT*** FILL OUT THIS WINNERS VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:
*Name of
Beneficiary:.....*Address:.........*City/
State:.......*Nationality:....
*Country:.......*Sex:......*Age:......*Email
Address:.........*Tel:........
.............*Occupation:.....*Valid I.D:....*Next of
Kin:......... ..........

OFFICE USE ONLY
Verified by:________________
Confirmed by: ________________
CLAIMS AGENT\'S SIGNATU____________
Posted to alt.home.repair,yu.forum.politika,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking

You are wasting your time posting to a group of intelligent people in
these ng's.

If you are looking for gullible folks, send to members of US Congress

and I'm not kidding as one did get sucked into these schemes.
Posted to alt.home.repair,yu.forum.politika,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking

Frank wrote:
You are wasting your time posting to a group of intelligent people in
these ng's.

If you are looking for gullible folks, send to members of US Congress

and I'm not kidding as one did get sucked into these schemes.

Gee, you spoiled my dream. I thought everybody who reads
this NG is an instant millionaire.

Trying to contact Tom Gootee Stan Electronics Repair 8 April 23rd 06 03:01 PM
ConTact paper cwelch8 Home Repair 2 November 27th 05 07:18 PM
Contact Burnisher? Larry Jaques Metalworking 11 November 26th 05 07:44 PM
Contact cleaner Dave M. Electronics Repair 5 March 20th 05 05:44 AM
what is contact cement? Sam UK diy 6 September 28th 03 12:28 AM