Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Long Distance Moving

Moving Long Distance California New York
A long distance move is a move that is greater than 100-miles from the
origin and/or the move crosses a state line. Two factors determine the
major portion of the cost of your move. They are the distance you are
moving and the weight of your shipment.
http://www.movingcompanies.co.il/quo...-estimate.html
World Moving & Storage is able to provide low rates because we do
something called consolidated shipping. Instead of sending a moving
van across the country with only your shipment on board, we
consolidate your shipment with other customers' shipments. This method
of shipping allows you to receive a greatly reduced rate. allows us to
provide top of the line service
In order to determine an approximate weight of your shipment, you can
fill out our online estimate form or call World Moving & Storage, we
will give you our rates for various weights for budgeting purposes.
However, like all other moving companies, we will be unable to
determine the exact weight of your shipment until the actual day of
the move.

http://www.movingcompanies.co.il
We welcome you to join us at a government regulated weigh station
while we weigh the truck with and without your shipment fully loaded.
The difference between those two weights is the weight of your
shipment. Besides the transportation charges, additional factors that
will effect the price of your move include: Packing by the Moving
Company. Accessorial charges which are things that keep the door of
the truck away from the door of your new or old home such as a flight
of stairs, elevators, excessive long carry, the need to use a small
shuttle vehicle, etc. Your choice of additional valuation for the
move. The need for storage in transit while you are getting settled in
your new location.

http://www.movingcompanies.co.il/quo...-estimate.html