DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Portable" radiant heating (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/231143-portable-radiant-heating.html)

MikeMike January 23rd 08 07:43 PM

"Portable" radiant heating

Would love radiant heating in our bathroom, but our place was nearly
finished when we bought it. I have found a "heated pad/rug" product
that can be used in bathroom applications he
http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifesty...-at-home_x.htm
Radiate Research, the company selling these low voltage film heaters,
is located right where I live (Ottawa, ON); but it seems they no
longer carry the product. What a disappointment.
Does anyone know of any other products like this?
Mike

DerbyDad03 January 23rd 08 09:21 PM

"Portable" radiant heating

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rug+heaters