DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GYMNASIUMS REPAIR RECOAT TOUCH UP (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/230777-gymnasiums-repair-recoat-touch-up.html)

FJRrider January 21st 08 03:47 AM

GYMNASIUMS REPAIR RECOAT TOUCH UP

Specializing in ALL APPLICATIONS of Hardwood Floors and stairs:
Installation , Sanding, finishing(ALL FINISHES)GAme Lines & Gymnasiums
prefinished floors of ALL types
proper incorporated buisnees, Fully licenced & insured
get your self a letter of Clearance fro the WCB website
we are an acredited buisness with the BBB.
proper registered tradesmen and buisness licencing
Yes we charge the GST and No we dont work for CASH.
http://allhardwoodfloor.com
http://allhardwoodfloor.com/PhotoAlb...um_1197567262/
100% track record with customer satisfaction a priority.