DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   sewer line- root killers? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/229656-sewer-line-root-killers.html)

patrick mitchel January 12th 08 09:53 PM

sewer line- root killers?

Anyone have a preference to root killers as used to stop intruding roots in
sewer lines. How about the foaming root killers that fill the line with
foam and deposit a root killer product on the inside of the line that is
supposed to keep roots from intruding for up to a year. I have one
particular spot that get fouled with roots anywhere from once every 6
months to once a month (depending on growing season). Thanks Pat

DanG January 12th 08 10:30 PM

sewer line- root killers?

Copper sulphate has always worked well for me.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

patrick mitchel January 13th 08 12:15 AM

sewer line- root killers?

"DanG" wrote in message
Copper sulphate has always worked well for me.

Thanks Dan; That was the 2nd thing I did after clearing the line. Regards
Pat