DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I just got satellite on my PC (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/229558-i-just-got-satellite-my-pc.html)

[email protected] January 12th 08 02:52 AM

I just got satellite on my PC

Was curious to know if anyone else has satellite on there computer ? I
just got it and actually love it. I wasn't sure if it was even worth a
dime, but it was a one time cost of 49$ so I thought it was worth a
shot. It actually has some 3000 channels from all over the world. You
get channels from almost every country it seems like. I am always at
my PC anyway, so its actually pretty slick. Anyway, I was simply
curious to see how many people really have even heard of it. If you
havent heard about it, check it out. For the price in comparison to
monthly rates, you cant beat it. I threw a blog together on my full
experience at http://satellitetvonmycomputer.blogspot.com/ I actually
get the channels out of Iran and Iraq as well.

Nate

Leroy January 12th 08 05:12 AM

I just got satellite on my PC

wrote:
Was curious to know if anyone else has satellite on there computer ? I
just got it and actually love it. I wasn't sure if it was even worth a
dime, but it was a one time cost of 49$

Spammer, get thee behind me!

Why not go to the following and get *more* for free?

http://www.ovguide.com/