DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Therma-Green Corporation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/229020-therma-green-corporation.html)

[email protected] January 7th 08 09:27 PM

Therma-Green Corporation

Hello, I am the Owner and President of Therma-Green Corporation. We
are distributors and applicators of a product called Nansulate.
Nansulate is a liquid applied insulation that uses Nanotechnology and
dries to a thin translucent finish. Nansulate has been proven to
increase energy savings by up to 40% in residential applications. You
can visit www.Therma-Green.com for more information. You can now
purchase product online.

ransley January 7th 08 09:36 PM

Therma-Green Corporation

On Jan 7, 3:27*pm, wrote:
Hello, I am the Owner and President of Therma-Green Corporation. *We
are distributors and applicators of a product called Nansulate.
Nansulate is a liquid applied insulation that uses Nanotechnology and
dries to a thin translucent finish. *Nansulate has been proven to
increase energy savings by up to 40% in residential applications. *You
can visitwww.Therma-Green.comfor more information. *You can now
purchase product online.

What Bull**** "they cannot calculate R value" well any lab can and
until the bs stops so should you.............