DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Innovage Photo Keychain (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/228510-innovage-photo-keychain.html)

p4o2 January 3rd 08 04:27 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

JoeSpareBedroom January 3rd 08 05:10 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

"p4o2" wrote in message
I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

Do a google search using the words below.

innovage key chain troubleshooting

Prepare to be unhappy.

ransley January 3rd 08 07:11 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

On Jan 3, 10:27*am, p4o2 wrote:
* * * * * * * I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged *but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting *part on their website but I can not see it. *Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

Why keep trying, return it.

p4o2 January 4th 08 03:41 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

Meat Plow wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:10:37 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"p4o2" wrote in message
I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

Do a google search using the words below.

innovage key chain troubleshooting

Prepare to be unhappy.

LOL

This was a gift. Since the "800" number will not answer I can not find
out how to return it. Their website (and the one at innvorage) is no
help

JoeSpareBedroom January 4th 08 04:26 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

"p4o2" wrote in message
I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

Do a google search using the words below.

innovage key chain troubleshooting

Prepare to be unhappy.

LOL

This was a gift. Since the "800" number will not answer I can not find
out how to return it. Their website (and the one at innvorage) is no
help

What's the toy supposed to do, anyway?

p4o2 January 5th 08 02:47 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"p4o2" wrote in message
I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?

Do a google search using the words below.

innovage key chain troubleshooting

Prepare to be unhappy.

LOL

This was a gift. Since the "800" number will not answer I can not find
out how to return it. Their website (and the one at innvorage) is no
help

What's the toy supposed to do, anyway?

Store and show about 60 pics in a small keychain attachment.

JoeSpareBedroom January 5th 08 03:30 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

"p4o2" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"p4o2" wrote in message
[...]

The company's probably buried in phone calls. And, they probably can't get a
straight answer from their Chinese manufacturer. Wait a week and try calling
them again.

Smitty Two January 5th 08 04:23 PM

Innovage Photo Keychain

In article
,
p4o2 wrote:

What's the toy supposed to do, anyway?

Store and show about 60 pics in a small keychain attachment.

Save your friends the torture and throw it in the trash. I wanna see
pictures on a keychain about as much as I wanna watch someone else's
nose hair grow.