DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do I replace fireplace doors? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/227381-how-do-i-replace-fireplace-doors.html)

Mac Cool December 26th 07 06:21 PM

How do I replace fireplace doors?

I moved into a house and the glass doors on the wood burning fireplace
insert are too big. I've looked around and can't find replacements. Do I
need to replace the whole insert?

--
Mac Cool

Don Young December 27th 07 03:39 AM

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
I moved into a house and the glass doors on the wood burning fireplace
insert are too big. I've looked around and can't find replacements. Do I
need to replace the whole insert?

--
Mac Cool

That would seem to be the best and cheapest, if not the only solution unless
you can determine the manufacturer and contact them.

Don Young

[email protected] December 27th 07 03:21 PM

How do I replace fireplace doors?

I really need pics to assess the situation.