DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Snowblower [and lawn mower] forum (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/224929-snowblower-%5B-lawn-mower%5D-forum.html)

Jim Elbrecht December 6th 07 05:13 PM

Snowblower [and lawn mower] forum

I asked a snowblower question a couple weeks ago and asked where the
Snowblower forum that I ran across a few years ago was hiding. no-one
seemed to know where the forum was.

I found it again-
http://www.opeonthenet.com/

I'm more of a Usenet junky myself- but for pure lawnmower and
snowblower info, these guys can't be beat.

Jim

Robert Barr December 7th 07 03:41 PM

Snowblower [and lawn mower] forum

Hey, thanks for the link.

They had moved to Abby's Guide

http://www.abbysguide.com/ope/discussions/

.... and it's still there, but the activity level is nowhere near what
the OPE site used to be before it moved.