DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Going from 3/8" comp to 1/4" comp for new fridge (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/224807-going-3-8-comp-1-4-comp-new-fridge.html)

Mikepier December 5th 07 03:05 PM

Going from 3/8" comp to 1/4" comp for new fridge

I got my new fridge yesterday and I'm tyring to figure out what's the
best way to go from my existing 3/8" copper line to the 1/4"comp male
fitting on the back of my fridge. The only fitting I found in Lowes
or HD was a 3/8" to 1/4" reducer, but I need to make an additional
small length of 1/4" pipe with comp fittings to join the reducer to
the fridge, or I could buy a 1/4" SS braided hose to go from the
reducer to the fridge. Any other ideas?