DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Prep for framless glass shower (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/224370-prep-framless-glass-shower.html)

Aaron Fude December 4th 07 08:37 PM

Prep for framless glass shower

Hi,

I'm a DIYer. My bathroom has been gutted down to the studs. I have
spoken with framless glass folks and they have informed me that the
walls have to be nearly perfectly plumb. Supposing my plumb bob tells
me that my walls are not perfectly plumb, I'll need to fix that. What
is that process called so I can look up on the internet how to do it
(outright links and advice welcome!!!)? I thought it was called
"framing", but framing means so much more that it doesn't help.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron