Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sheikh Osama Bin Laden: "Message to the Peoples of Europe"

Sheikh Osama Bin Laden:
"Message to the Peoples of Europe"

http://up-p.net/uploads/011874204f.gif

All praise is for Allah, who didn't create the Creation for nothing,
and didn't leave them in vain, but rather, created them to worship
Him. And intelligent people obey Him, and miserable ones disobey him.

As for what comes after:

This message of mine is to the peoples of the states allied to America
in the invasion of Afghanistan and I mention specifically Europe.
Peace be on those who follow the guidance: It isn't hidden from you
that the Afghans have tasted the two bitterest things for two decades
at the hands of the Russians and their Communist agents, but they
persevered, fought, and were resolute and victorious, by the Grace of
Allah.

And before their wounds had healed and their grief had ended, they
were invaded without right by your unjust governments, without
stopping to think about or reflect on Bush's claim that this invasion
was a response to the events of the 11th, although--as I mentioned
previously--the events of Manhattan were a response to the American-
Israeli coalition's murder of our people in Palestine and Lebanon.

And it was I who was responsible for 9/11, and I stress that all
Afghans--both government and people--had no knowledge of those events
and America knows that, because some of the Taliban's ministers fell
into its hands as captives, and they were interrogated and that became
known. And that's why the Taliban government requested America to
produce the evidence for the truth of its claims prior to the
invasion, but it didn't produce any evidence, and instead insisted on
invading; and Europe marched behind it in that, and had no choice but
to be its vassal.

It suffices as evidence of this your entering of this war and your
excusing of American soldiers from being held to account by the
European courts. For this reason, this address of mine is to you, not
to your politicians, as it is no longer a secret that Blair, Brown,
Berlusconi, Aznar, Sarkozy and those with him and their like love to
shade themselves in the shade of the White House. And there isn't a
major difference worth mentioning between them and many of the leaders
of the Third World.

So to summarize, in this war you have combined two injustices: the
first is that this war was waged against the Afghans without right.
You didn't have even one piece of evidence suitable for submission to
a court. Additionally, you destroyed the camps of al-Qaida and killed
some of its members, and you captured others, most of who were from
Pakistan. So what is the sin of the Afghans due to which you are
continuing this unjust war against them? Their only sin is that they
are Muslims, and this illustrates the extent of the Crusaders' hatred
of Islam and its people.

Second, in this war, you have not observed the ethics and protocol of
warfare. Most of your victims--as a result of the bombing--are women
and children, and intentionally so. You know that our women don't
fight, yet you target them even on days of celebration, knowingly and
adamantly, hoping by that to break the morale of the Mujahideen. This
will not benefit you, however, for we are resolute and, by the grace
of Allah, the Glorious and Great, continuing to take revenge on the
unjust and expel the occupying invaders. I have personally witnessed
incidents like these, and the matter continues on an almost daily
basis, and the hospitals are full of innocent people.

You have no religion, morals, humanity or shame. And for your
information, the Afghan people are a courageous, defiant, jealous,
honorable, religious Muslim people who refuse humiliation and
submission to invaders. And their history is rich in resolve and
victories. They fought Britain in its glory days and defeated it by
the grace of Allah, and fought the Russians in their glory days as
well and defeated them by the grace of Allah. And today, they are
fighting America and its agents under the leadership of the Commander
of the Believers, Mullah Umar, may Allah protect him, and under the
command of the Knight of the Field, Hajji Mansoor Dadullah. I ask
Allah, the Most High to grant them victory and resolve.

In conclusion, I remind you that the American tide is ebbing, by the
grace of Allah, and that they shall soon depart for their homeland
beyond the Atlantic and leave the neighbors to settle their accounts
with each other. So it is better for you to restrain your politicians
who are thronging the steps of the White House and work diligently to
remove oppression from the oppressed, for justice is right and
injustice is torment, and returning to the truth is the hallmark of
men of understanding. And peace be on those who follow the guidance

* * *

to see the message in video

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rkYE...d.php?p=162427