DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dirty Sock Syndrome-Is there a solution? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/222972-dirty-sock-syndrome-there-solution.html)

lee h[_2_] November 29th 07 03:18 AM

Dirty Sock Syndrome-Is there a solution?

Jack wrote:
I have lived for 2 years in a new home equipped with a heat pump. We
have discovered that we are experiencing dirty sock syndrome in the
heating season. Is there any solution to this? The heat pump is a
Lennox. Has this problem been brought on by a design flaw of the
unit? I still have a long extended warranty. Will the manufacturer
replace the coil that is causing the problem? Any advice will be
appreciated.

check this:

http://www.hannabery.com/dirtysock.shtml