DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hot water dispenser - how to replace supply line. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/222860-hot-water-dispenser-how-replace-supply-line.html)

[email protected] November 28th 07 05:26 AM

Hot water dispenser - how to replace supply line.

Have a Anaheim Manf Co. Quick n' Hot dispenser with a dual faucet
dispenser. The 3/8" supply line the plumber installed deteriorated
and is now leaking after a few years of use. I can't figure out how
to disconnect the supply line from the faucet side. I have loosened
the locking nut under the faucet although was not able to pull out the
faucet because the copper lines are spread apart and cause an
obstruction. Access to the faucet is very limited, basically have a
square peg round hole situation. Is there anyway to pull up the faucet
dispenser without bending the copper lines. Do I need to cut the
copper lines to pull out the faucet and start fresh? Is there a
plumber's secret to share on how to get the dispenser out with out
creating a larger project.

David Bonnell November 28th 07 05:26 PM

On Nov 28, 2:26 am, wrote:
Have a Anaheim Manf Co. Quick n' Hot dispenser with a dual faucet
dispenser. The 3/8" supply line the plumber installed deteriorated

I can't speak to your specific situation, but the manufacturer has a
detailed animation that walks you through the installation steps:

http://www.anaheimmfg.com/

If you can disconnect the dispenser you may be able to give yourself
some more room to work...