DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   G.E. ice maker question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/222830-g-e-ice-maker-question.html)

Eric Houkal November 27th 07 11:52 PM

G.E. ice maker question

Hi, I have a GE side by side with ice/water through the door
(gss25sgmc bs) on which the ice maker works beautifully but I can't
get the ice dispenser to dispense. I took the tray out and powered the
solenoid and auger motor, both work fine, but pushing the buttons does
nothing, and I can't even figure out how to get at the switches to
check them. Anybody have any experience with these?
thanks
Eric