DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HRV Install question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/222554-hrv-install-question.html)

Waylon November 25th 07 11:57 PM

HRV Install question

I'm getting an hrv installed but i need to know wheres the best place to
install the intake/exhaust ports; in the ceilings of a foot below the
ceilings in the wall

marson November 26th 07 12:26 AM

HRV Install question

On Nov 25, 5:57 pm, Waylon wrote:
I'm getting an hrv installed but i need to know wheres the best place to
install the intake/exhaust ports; in the ceilings of a foot below the
ceilings in the wall

I really don't think it makes a difference. It mostly depends on how
your ducts are run and what involves the fewest 90's etc.

Zyp November 26th 07 04:27 PM

HRV Install question

Waylon wrote:
I'm getting an hrv installed but i need to know wheres the best place
to install the intake/exhaust ports; in the ceilings of a foot below
the ceilings in the wall

It's not being installed in conjunction with your HVAC system? It's likely
the installing contractor should know, but if he doesn't, you can seek
advice through the instructions that come with the apperataus.

--
Zyp