Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HEATILATOR Fireplace - Main Burner did not work

I have a HEATILATOR Fireplace. The pilot frame works fine.
When I turn on the wall switch, the main burner does not come on in
frame.

What is the possible problem?

Regards,

Lisa

Posted to alt.home.repair

bixby64 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...rk-268529-.htm
:
Lisa,

I have the same problem that you listed here.

Did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks,
-John
-------------------------------------
wrote:

I have a HEATILATOR Fireplace. The pilot frame works fine.
When I turn on the wall switch, the main burner does not come on in
frame.

What is the possible problem?

Regards,

Lisa

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Same trouble here too. It turned out to be the burner was worn out. To
bad too, the unit wasnt that old. I just eneded up removing the whole
Heatelator unit and pluging the flue with a chimney balloon since i
didnt use it that often anyway. No easy fix for this one, just full
replacement.