DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Drinking Water from Toilet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/222367-drinking-water-toilet.html)

[email protected] November 24th 07 01:08 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

[email protected] November 24th 07 01:41 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

On Nov 24, 7:08 am, wrote:
According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

If drinking is all you use them for...then go ahead, knock yourself
out!

Sanity[_2_] November 24th 07 02:14 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

"badgolferman" wrote in message
, 11/24/2007,8:08:27 AM, wrote:

According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

Is that you Spot?

If you don't mind doing this how's about coming over to my house and lick
the jar?

Red Green November 24th 07 02:32 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

wrote in :

According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

How bout I take a leak & dump in your cereal bowl, you just give it a swish
rinse then eat out of it?

[email protected] November 24th 07 02:39 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

Wait...if it IS porcelain it is very old...don't do it. Modern toilets
are nothing more than glazed pottery!

Ivan Vegvary November 24th 07 03:54 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

If dogs ran this world drinking out of toilets wouldn't be considered
gauche!!

Ivan Vegvary

Harry K November 24th 07 03:55 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

On Nov 24, 7:17 am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
I guess it is a really slow day for jojo and bobo.

wrote ...
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Of course you _can_ use the water in the tank. Problem there is if
your regular water is out someone (usually me) will forget and flush
the damn thing before remembering.

Harry K

Mark Lloyd November 24th 07 05:15 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:54:30 GMT, "Ivan Vegvary"
wrote:

If dogs ran this world drinking out of toilets wouldn't be considered
gauche!!

I remember a relative sitting on the toilet and taking awhile to
figure out why the seat had turned into a furry lump (dog's head).

Ivan Vegvary
wrote in message
.. .
According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Rodger[_2_] November 24th 07 10:20 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

wrote:
According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

Two words. "Chocolate", and "swirlies".

- Rodge

Rodger[_2_] November 24th 07 10:32 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

wrote:
I guess it is a really slow day for jojo and bobo.

wrote ...
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Of course you _can_ use the water in the tank...

And sometimes it's such a pretty blue!

- Rodger

[email protected] November 25th 07 10:45 AM

Drinking Water from Toilet

wrote:
I guess it is a really slow day for jojo and bobo.

wrote ...
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Of course you _can_ use the water in the tank...

And sometimes it's such a pretty blue!

- Rodger

That must be raspberry !!! :)

Larry Bud November 25th 07 10:51 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

On Nov 24, 8:08 am, wrote:
According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

Isn't it obvious? No ice.

Steve E November 26th 07 03:30 PM

Drinking Water from Toilet

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:08:27 -0600, wrote:

According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed
to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand
why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of
porceline.

Human life expectancy is more than twice what it once was. This is
largely because of the control of infectious diseases, through
studying how the infections spread and controlling that.

One way infections spread involves contact with human feces.